- Haverford College community members: click the "Sign in or Register" button to validate your HC username and password. Please Note: this password does not change when you update your Haverford password. You will need to remember the password you used when you first used this site, or reset your password by emailing Julie Miller.
- Bryn Mawr College community members: create an account by clicking the "Sign Up" button and then enter your email and password in the "Sign In" fields.
- To Reset Your Password: please email Julie Miller.
Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 Program Fund Application Deadlines: Note- Bryn Mawr students majoring or minoring at Haverford are eligible to apply for projects related to their Haverford course work.
- Faculty/Curricular Support: January 31, March 13, April 10, April 24
- Off-Campus Conferences & Workshops: January 31, March 13, April 10, April 24
- On-Campus Events: January 31, March 13, April 10, April 24
- Student Research: January 31 (spring break projects), April 10
- Service Learning: January 31 (spring break projects), April 10
Summer Internship Application Deadlines for 2016:
Students may apply to only one Summer Internship at a time. If you have an active Summer Internship application from a prior year, you will need to Withdraw it before the system will allow you to start a new application. To do this, click on the application link in your list of submissions and then click the "Withdraw Application" button on the righthand side of the page.
Bryn Mawr College students are eligible to apply only for international internships.
Faculty recommendation letters are due within one week after the application deadline.
- International Partnerships (Morocco Summer Internship Program, Nicaragua Summer Internship Program, China Teaching Program, India Multimedia Ethnographies Program, Ghana Fellowship and Mexico City Internship) and Domestic Partnerships (High Rocks, Philadelphia Public School Notebook, Weavers Way, Haverford Farm, Groundwork Center for Resilient Communities, Philadelphia Futures, Voice of Witness, Asian Arts Initiative): February 7 at 11:59 p.m.
- International Self-Designed, Summer Research, Continuing Connections (for previously funded interns) and Senior Bridge (for graduating seniors): February 14 at 11:59 p.m.
- Domestic Self-Designed, Summer Research, Continuing Connections (for previously funded interns), Senior Bridge (for graduating seniors): February 21 at 11:59 p.m.
Contact: If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Stephanie Zukerman or call 610-795-6492.
If you have any technical questions about how to use this site, please contact Julie Miller.