Ntshadi Mofokeng BMC '12 (right) during her summer internship with Equal Education in Khayelitsha, South Africa. Photo taken at a night vigil outside Parliament listening to famed AIDS activist, Zackie Achmat.
Log In Instructions:
- Haverford College community members: sign in using your HC user name and password.
- Bryn Mawr College community members: create a user name and password by clicking the Sign Up button to the right.
Spring 2015 Program Fund Application Deadlines: Note- Bryn Mawr students majoring or minoring at Haverford are eligible to apply for projects related to their Haverford course work.
- Faculty/Curricular Support: February 1, March 15, April 12, April 26
- Off-Campus Conferences & Workshops: February 1, March 15, April 12, April 26
- On-Campus Events: February 1, March 15, April 12, April 26
- Student Research: February 1 (Spring Break projects), April 12
- Service Learning: February 1 (Spring Break projects), April 12
Summer Internship Application Deadlines for 2015:
Note- Bryn Mawr College students are eligible to apply only for international internships. Note- Faculty recommendation letters are due within one week after the application deadline.
- International Partnerships (Morocco Summer Internship Program, Nicaragua Summer Internship Program, China Teaching Program, and Mexico City Internship) and Domestic Partnerships (High Rocks, Philadelphia Public School Notebook, Weavers Way, Haverford Garden, Michigan Land Use Institute, Philadelphia Futures, Open Space Institute, Voice of Witness, Vermont Peace and Justice Center): February 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- International Self-Designed, Summer Research, Continuing Connections (for previously funded interns) and Senior Bridge (for graduating seniors): February 15 at 11:59 p.m.
- Domestic Self-Designed, Summer Research, Continuing Connections (for previously funded interns), Senior Bridge (for graduating seniors): February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
Contact: If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Stephanie Zukerman or call 610-795-6492.
If you have any technical questions about how to use this site, please contact FluidReview, and the software application providers can help address your question.