Please read below for important deadline and program information.
Practicing Policy: CPGC Internships for the Greater Good from Haverford College Libraries on Vimeo.
- Haverford College students and faculty: click the "Sign in or Register" button to validate your HC username and password. You do not need to enter a username or password in the top fields. Please Note: this password does not change when you update your Haverford password. You will need to remember the password you used when you first used this site, or reset your password by emailing Julie Miller.
- Bryn Mawr College students and faculty: create an account by clicking the "Sign Up" button and then enter your email and password in the "Sign In" fields.
- To Reset Your Password: please email Julie Miller.
Need Inspiration? Explore our Contacts Database for a comprehensive list of organizations, conferences and service opportunities that past CPGC students and faculty have recommended. Search by region, language, topic of interest or type of institution.
Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Program Fund Application Deadlines: Note - Bryn Mawr students majoring or minoring at Haverford are eligible to apply for projects related to their Haverford course work.
- Faculty/Curricular Support: September 11, September 25, October 16, October 30, November 20, January 29, March 12, April 9, April 23
- Off-Campus Conferences & Workshops: September 11, September 25, October 16, October 30, November 20, January 29, March 12, April 9, April 23
- On-Campus Events: September 11, September 25, October 16, October 30, November 20, January 29, March 12, April 9, April 23
- Student Research: September 11 (Fall Break projects), September 25, October 16, October 30 (Winter Break projects), November 20, January 29 (Spring Break projects), April 9
- Service Learning: September 11 (Fall Break projects), September 25, October 16, October 30 (Winter Break projects), November 20, January 29 (Spring Break projects), April 9
Summer Internship Application Deadlines for 2017:
Students may apply to only one Summer Internship at a time. If you have an active Summer Internship application from a prior year, you will need to Withdraw it before the system will allow you to start a new application. To do this, click on the application link in your list of submissions and then click the "Withdraw Application" button on the righthand side of the page.
Bryn Mawr College students are eligible to apply only for international internships.
Faculty recommendation letters are due within one week after the application deadline.
- Sunday, February 5th: International Partnerships (China, Ghana, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua) and Domestic Partnerships (Asian Arts Initiative, High Rocks, Philadelphia Public School Notebook, Philadelphia Futures, Food Moxie, Haverfarm, Voice of Witness, Facing History and Ourselves)
- Sunday, February 12th: International Self-Designed, Summer Research, Continuing Connections (for previously funded interns) and Senior Bridge (for graduating seniors)
- Sunday, February 19th: Domestic Self-Designed, Summer Research, Continuing Connections (for previously funded interns), Senior Bridge (for graduating seniors)
Contact: If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Stephanie Zukerman or call 610-795-6492.
If you have any technical questions about how to use this site, please contact Julie Miller.